Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hey there!

Thanks for checking out this blog. This blog's purpose is to give updates to the progress on the upcoming book series, "Chronicles of Gaia" by your's truly, Michael-Astynax Caminiti. Hopefully soon I'll have some promotional clips for you all to read from the first book "Chronicles of Gaia: Creation" to get you all salivating for all the magic and monsters and wierd mad scientists that are in store.

So far the first chapter is about 70% done, and the second chapter is already 10% complete. This is taking a bit since I'm not only writing it, but REWRITING it as I go from the original horrible version that I had done years ago. After this is ready, the plan is to make a decent scale audio book release for listeners, with my sights on Podiobooks.com and iTunes.

Anyway, back to work. ;) Stay tuned!

No comments: